CNO IT SERVICES (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
CNO IT Services (India) Private Limited (CNO India), formerly Conseco Data Services (India) Private Limited (Conseco India), is a wholly owned subsidiary of CNO Financial Group, Inc., USA. CNO India, institutionalized in 1998, has been providing proven quality and cost-effective solutions to CNO Financial Group, Inc., with just the right blend of creativity and technical expertise.
With a visionary focus on quality, supplemented by its strong technical strengths, business domain expertise, and managerial capabilities CNO India provides tailored IT solutions to CNO needs. Identifying the needs well in advance and providing out of box solutions improves productivity and reduces the cycle time.
CNO India has a software development center equipped with the state-of-art facilities at Hyderabad. The company's unique four pronged service offerings include Software Development, Maintenance, Production, and Back-office Support.
CNO India is a composite solution provider as it deals with various technologies like Mainframes, Internet/Intranet, Client Server, Data Warehousing, and Actuarial to cater the entire gamut of IT needs.
Business Edge with CNO India
CNO India offers an excellent opportunity for the CNO US team to re-exploit its expertise and experience in various technologies and business domains to improve their bottom-line. CNO India always has an edge over its competitors because of its core competencies like:
- An expert team with strong sense of ownership
- Facilitating ability in smooth system transition
- Delivery management with a focus on budget & schedules
- Prompt support and response to CNO needs at all times
CNO India has a pool of resources having expertise in technology as well as business domains like insurance and finance which helps the CNO US team in getting the robust solutions/services, and help them in improving their business results by reducing the cost.
CNO India, by virtue of its multiple skills and competencies, enables the CNO US team to realize their technology-driven business transformation.
To discharge the social responsibility and accentuate our commitment to the community in which we live CNO India taking up many charity programmes by its "Codelinks Employees Charitable Society (CECS)". It is serving the needy people of the society by taking up the below activities.
- Promotion of primary education by donating library and note books, school uniforms, furniture, teaching aids like charts, laboratory equipment, mathematical accessories, and sports items for various Government and Private educational institutions. Sponsoring annual salaries for teachers.
- Helping old age homes and orphanages homes.
- Helping families in draught, flood hit and earthquake affected areas.
- Donating artificial limbs to the physically challenged people.
- Supporting self employment by donating computers, sewing machines etc.